From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: 09 February 2019 04:46
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Some mouse navigation questions

Hey guys,
Jed here, 1st post. So, i'm taking the nvda plunge coming from jawas.
I have used nvda a little bit, but am trying to get familiar with some more of the keyboard commands.
So, what's the best way to navigate using the mouse in NVDA?? With jfw, we have the jaws and PC cursor. Also, what's the best way to get to the preferences?
Cheers,
Jed