Re: Some mouse navigation questions

Jed Barton

Hey guys,
so i guess what i'm trying to figure out here, ya know in jaws we have
the PC and jaws cursor. Does such an animal exist in NVDA? Obviously
there are some things we can access in jaws with the PC cursor, and
some things with the jaws cursor. Then we have the ability to route
from 1 to the other. Can we do the same thing in NVDA?

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 11:54 AM, Steve Nutt wrote:

Unfortunately, I know of no way of efficiently navigating with the mouse
in NVDA, using the keyboard. If there is, again, I'd love to hear it.
Please expand on what you are using in JAWS.   One of the things I think is
(or at least was) better in NVDA was how it worked in conjunction with the
mouse.

I'm trying to figure out what it is you're using that NVDA lacks, whether in
native form or by installing any of several different add-ons.

--

Brian *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763

*A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for
illusion is deep.*

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back