From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: February-09-19 1:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] donating

To be clear, you will be taken to a PayPal page, since this is the processor that NVAccess is using, but you don't have to either have or create a PayPal Account.

Once I got to the Donation page where the amount is shown, and editable, there are two links (made to look like buttons, which I hate) beneath the amount:  Donate and Donate with Card.   Choosing the latter takes you to a page where you have to select your country (so PayPal will know what currency you're making your donation using) then the rest is standard edit boxes related to your credit card number, etc.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back