Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Saturday, February 9, 2019, 1:58 PM

#yiv3394914628
#yiv3394914628 --

_filtered #yiv3394914628 {panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
_filtered #yiv3394914628 {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15
5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
_filtered #yiv3394914628 {font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11
6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
#yiv3394914628
#yiv3394914628 p.yiv3394914628MsoNormal, #yiv3394914628
li.yiv3394914628MsoNormal, #yiv3394914628
div.yiv3394914628MsoNormal
{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:New
serif;}
#yiv3394914628 a:link, #yiv3394914628
span.yiv3394914628MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
#yiv3394914628 a:visited, #yiv3394914628
span.yiv3394914628MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}
#yiv3394914628 p
{margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:New
serif;}
#yiv3394914628 p.yiv3394914628msonormal0, #yiv3394914628
li.yiv3394914628msonormal0, #yiv3394914628
div.yiv3394914628msonormal0
{margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:New
serif;}
#yiv3394914628 span.yiv3394914628EmailStyle18
{font-family:sans-serif;color:#1F497D;}
#yiv3394914628 span.yiv3394914628EmailStyle19
{font-family:sans-serif;color:#1F497D;}
#yiv3394914628 span.yiv3394914628EmailStyle20
{font-family:sans-serif;color:windowtext;}
#yiv3394914628 span.yiv3394914628EmailStyle22
{font-family:sans-serif;color:#1F497D;}
#yiv3394914628 .yiv3394914628MsoChpDefault
{font-size:10.0pt;}
_filtered #yiv3394914628 {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
#yiv3394914628 div.yiv3394914628WordSection1
{}
#yiv3394914628 OK.  Here is a list of everything
I see in the fire fox open menu.                Sine
into synk.              Content
blocking standard.              New
window.              New
private  window.              Restore
previous session.              Zoom
100%
Edit.
Library
Add-ons.
Options.
Customize.              Open
file.              Save
page as.
Print.              Find in
this page.
More.              Web
developer.
Help.              Exit
exit fire fox.  I see nothing there that seems
related to bookmarks.  Find in this page seems to be on
the right track for searching bookmarks but it searches the
current page as you might expect.  73 (Regards).  Max K 4 O D S.  I've Never Lost the
Wonder.  Antique Electronics Site: http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/    From: nvda@nvda.groups.io