Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 04:58 PM, MAX wrote:
I see nothing there that seems related to bookmarks.
And, apparently, couldn't bother to read through the topic before posting this.  I already answered your questions about 7 minutes earlier, with a lot more detail as well.

Think of where books reside . . .

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back