Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

MAX <max@...>

/The links you sent were helpful.  You can criticize  me for not knowing certain things but just wait till you get to be my age.  You’ll understand then.  I’m not used to using web wide search engines to find information about a specific program.  Apparently it works better than searching within the program’s own help system.

73 (Regards).

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.