From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Wells
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 2:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is NVDA Really Dying?

So, I suppose the next question is: Is the "NVDA Really Dying thread really dying?

On 2/8/2019 5:07 PM, Chris Shook wrote:
Back in the old days, threads like this would be how legends got started.
Now adays
, it just starts unpleasant rumors.
In my opinion, we'll probably get ample warning when they start
phasing out screen readers.
Now, I think I'm going to try this mute thread thing Talk to you'll
soon.
Chris