From: MAX
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2019 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

I would never have thought of finding bookmarks under library.  I must admit that my method of working does complicate things for me.  If I had not hovered the mouse over the three vertical lines with a slanted line next to them I would never have known that this symbol means library.  All these cute little symbols make it hard for someone who has been using words for 30 years and suddenly someone decides that words are right out and symbols are in.  They probably have meaning to those who thought them up but a few lines that look like modern art don’t necessarily have meaning to everyone.

73 (Regards).

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.