Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

MAX <max@...>

Thanks to help from you and others I have figured it out.  I’m not happy with the modern way of doing menus but I know they aren’t going to change it because of that.  The point is moot so let’s close out this branch of the Microsoft’s own etc. thread.   For my part I’m not going to answer any more messages in this thread.  Thank you to all who helped and tried to help.

73 (Regards).

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.