Re: Word 2016

Gene

I don't do any word processing to speak of.  If I did, I could use Word Starter, which is a limited version of Word by Microsoft, provided by my manufacturer on my Windows 7 machine.  I could use Jarte or Wordpad.

Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2019 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Word 2016

Out of interest Jean what do you use?

On 10/02/2019 20:09, Gene wrote:
Control d takes you to the font dialog as well.  I don't use Word so I don't know if you can do what you want there but that is a longstanding command.

Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2019 1:57 PM

This has not changed in ages.   ALT+H takes you to the Home Ribbon.  Follow that immediately with FF and you're in the Font choices or by FS and you're in the font size for the chosen font.

These are Word commands, not specific to any screen reader.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back