Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

Em 10/02/2019 21:26, Orlando Enrique Fiol escreveu:
IE is they only browser  I've found where I can assign sounds to all sorts of navigation functions, most importantly, link activation, page loads and f previous/next page movement..
You should try a Firefox add-on called Navigational Sounds, or something like that. Actually, there's certainly more than just 1 add-on to do it to you.
Also you would be amazed how an only add-on allows us customizing things the way we like them.