From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: February-10-19 5:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] donating

Hi Monte,

Firstly thank you for your support!

As others have noted, and Brian gave steps for, you definitely should be able to donate without having a PayPal account, although it does use PayPal to process the payment.  You should be able to enter your credit card information as Brian said.  Do let us know if you are still having problems.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 6:35 AM Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:

I just tried donating.

It seems I have to set up a paypal account.  I chose masstercard,  but after entering card number etc, it was still settin up a paypal account.

Can I donate without setting up paypal?

Thanks,

Monte

--