Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Exporting bookmarks to a file?

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 11:16 AM, Gene wrote:
And if I am removed, I'll still be a list member, annoying you in the same ways.
Not really.  Your behaviors, long before the outrageous last 24 hours, would have had you on moderated status, at a minimum on any forum on which I'm part of the moderating team.

Your actions over the last day would easily result in removal as moderator, and should.

You adamantly refuse to accept any feedback regarding how you consistently come across and are a frequent source of discord.  And, as usual, you'll deflect and attack that observation, too.  It's just sad.

And I have said the above in public and to the group owner privately on more than one occasion, without hesitation.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back