Your actions in the last day have really spoken volumes. Your wording was horribly wrong (and dare I say even hurtful). It's as though you don't think before you send messages. As you say, there are a thousand people on this list with a thousand different levels of computer use. To give yet another example (and this is generally you on this list when someone is asking for help) you almost always assume that your way is the only way, that your method is the only method, that there is no other way in which to accomplish a task. So when someone comes up with a different method (that may be easier for some, but doesn't fit into your life), you find every available negative point to criticize that other method and continuously claim how yours is superior. It's frustrating beyond belief having someone continuously go on about how my method of doing something (for instance, creating a new folder), is wrong.

Again, this is not personal. We don't know you personally, we only know how you act on a mailing list. If you think that's personal, perhaps it's time to take a few steps back and stop moderating.

So there's my opinion. This were my mailing list you'd at the very least be on moderated status simply based on your actions of the last 24 hours.

On 2019-02-11 12:44 p.m., Gene wrote:
Again, doing what you accuse me of.  A message filled with nothing but invective, accusations, and attacks.  Not one substantive example.  Not one quote from one message.  And wild exageration.  This list has something like a thousand members.  Something like four people who don't like me for various reasons is hardly a multitude.  Please, either respond substantivbelie or stop the flames, which have no substance except your lothing of me.

Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Exporting bookmarks to a file?

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 01:09 PM, Gene wrote:
You have disliked me irrationally for a long time.  I am civil to you and you always attack me and start debates first.
No, Gene, my dislike and that expressed by a multitude of others at this point is entirely rational and entirely based in your own behavior, which has now been very accurately and comprehensively characterized.

You will not take any constructive criticism and always insist on lashing out, in the most ugly way and at great length, at anyone who dares offer any.

This has nothing whatsoever to do with me, and everything, my dear, to do with you.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back