Subject: Re: [nvda] Intent of any post being misinterpreted
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Monday, February 11, 2019, 10:49 AM

An emoji (from what my kids have described, and even
built out of
clay) is generally a round frame containing one or
more objects
inside of it.  A lot of them are faces, such as
smiling, frowning,
surprised, and so on), but many of them are just
normal objects as
well, peppers, egg plants, (which the teens use to
represent male
anatomy), and other normal everyday items.  There are
emojis for
darned near anything you'd ever want to
communicate, which is why
so many folks use them.  My daughter is especially
good at
creating emojis out of clay, and for a while, I had
several of
them on my desk, though it was a bit tough to tell
which ones were
which, since the faces were very similar.

On 2/11/2019
10:12 AM, marcio via
Groups.Io wrote:

Actually this is an emoticon, which the article that I
posted the
link to right after one starts reading it states to
not confuse
with what's actually an emoji.

I still
don't know how to explain what
it is after all, so well..

Cheers,

Marcio

Follow me on
Twitter

Em
11/02/2019 11:38, Chris Shook
escreveu:

An
Emoji is a face or figure made up of dots that
conveys the mood
of the email.

For example, Look below my signature and NVDA should
tell you,
Smiling Smiley.

Hpe this helps.

Chris