Re: Location vs reader

Semirhage,

             This add-on is a great one and one I've been using lately so that I can know where NVDA happens to be.  But, be aware that if you're having NVDA read text, say a newspaper article, once the reading goes beyond what's on screen the "green with black squiggle"-edged box does not scroll the screen as it moves from paragraph to paragraph.  You can definitely pause and have your spouse either mouse or arrow around to find where it is, but don't expect that everything is automatically scrolled to keep that box visible on the screen if you're dealing with text that is much longer than what displays on the screen when you begin the reading process.