Re: Fn Key Issues

molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...>

I totally understand. In that case I am not sure how to help with an external keyboard. Sorry about that. I wish I could help.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jackie
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 2:47 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Fn Key Issues

Molly, going into the bios would possibly help w/an internal keyboard, but would have no effect on an external 1. This comment is not to be critical in any way. You just strike me as someone who wants to learn all they can, & I'm just trying to help you do that. The bios basically affects what's hooked up to the motherboard. Since an external keyboard generally is not, especially on a laptop, then the bios settings would have no effect. I hope that explains. Good call if the keyboard had been an internal 1, though.

On 2/11/19, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:
Hello.
I think you may need to go in to the bios settings of your machine to
change the behavior of the function key