Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 02:47 PM, Orlando Enrique Fiol wrote:
But I want to edit the bookmark name before I save it, not afterward, since I won't be able to find my bookmark if I don't know what Chrome automatically named it.
Which I already told you can be done, and is he first thing you land in as far as an edit box goes, when creating a bookmark.  Every browser acts this way, picking a default name based on the URL or webpage title, but allowing you to change it.

You can also rearrange your hierarchy at will, though that does require some use of keyboard commands for drag and drop if you intend to move large batches, such as those imported from another browser at install time, at once.

If you need to know how to do something please ask, and it's almost certain that someone here can and will tell you.

What irritated me is making assertions about Chrome, or any web browser, that anyone who's used web browsers for years knows is simply not so.

Chrome and Firefox both are highly accessible, as are most of the derivatives created by the code bases used for each of those.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back