Need help with BrailleExtender

John J. Boyer

Hello,

My first attempt to hide dots 7-8 worked, but the side effects are unacceptable. The down arrow on the keyboard hides
oor shows the dots, but now I can't use menus, including the NVDA menus, unless I happen to remember the letter for an
option. How do i get out of this!? BrailleExtender seems to have its own configuration file.. Restarting NVDA doesn't
fix the problem. Neither does reloading BrailleExtender.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer