Re: Intent of any post being misinterpreted

Ian Westerland

Hello Chris. Thank you. I know now what it is, but can't understand how a mood or emotion can be created using a series of dots. I'll work on it. It may be just one of those things that are purely visual. Anyway, I am one step ahead of my starting point before asking the question and that has to be good.

Cheers.

Ian Westerland

On 2/12/2019 12:38 AM, Chris Shook wrote:
An Emoji is a face or figure made up of dots that conveys the mood of the email.
For example, Look below my signature and NVDA should tell you, Smiling Smiley.
Hpe this helps.
Chris
:-)