Re: Intent of any post being misinterpreted

Ian Westerland

Hi Marcio. When I visited the link in your first email, I came across a whole series of numbers and wondered if my computer was faulty. Further down the page, there was the explanation that clarified it all quite well. I have since read Chris's email and realise that the emoji is a numeric/graphical representation. It's all so cleaver and creative.

Thank you for your emails.

Cheers.

Ian Westerland

On 2/12/2019 2:12 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Actually this is an emoticon, which the article that I posted the link to right after one starts reading it states to not confuse with what's actually an emoji.
I still don't know how to explain what it is after all, so well..
Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>
Em 11/02/2019 11:38, Chris Shook escreveu:
An Emoji is a face or figure made up of dots that conveys the mood of the email.
For example, Look below my signature and NVDA should tell you, Smiling Smiley.
Hpe this helps.
Chris

:-)