From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Shook
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 4:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and tablets

I had a laptop once that the sound card started going out on.
Oddly enough, it really only effected the voices for the screen reader I was
using.
This is probably more of a computer question, but every time I update to
Windows 10 version 1809 I start having sound issues?
When I contacted Microsoft, they told me it was a bluetooth issue. that
would be fixed in a future update. Does this happen on tablets as well?