Re: Firefox fails with Google spread sheets

Sarah k Alawami

I use chromewith sheets all the time and it works, under windows anyway, not under mac os. And what do you mean fierfox fails? Do you mean it thros an error? If so what is said error? If it does not what happens, does the browser lock up, does the browser crash? Does the page not load?

On 11 Feb 2019, at 12:31, Marco Oros wrote:

Hi!

I have a question, but I don't know, that It is because of NVDA. Maybe yes.

I would like to use Google sheets, because I'll need It to new work. Problem is, that very often Firefox fails. Do You know this fail notification.

I have a question. Have You similar problems with It?

I have tried to use Google Chrome, but It isn't possible with NVDA and Jaws is difficult to use, I think new versions.

Thank You for Your help.

Marco Oros