Re: latest accessible version of tor browser?

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi dan

The latest version of the TOR browser is not accessible it used to be. at present after it is setup it will read the title bar but no more not even the menus or what is on the page it's self.

You would have to go back at least a full version either 7 or 6 of it which was.

I would only pop into it now and again and at present will state on the web page of mine it is not accessible now.

Gene nz

On 12/02/2019 10:33 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:

Sorry for butting in but what is theTOR browser?  I haven't heard of it.  How does it compare to Chrome and Firefox with NVDA?

Thanks.

Dan

On 2/11/2019 4:23 PM, Gene wrote:
I believe I have it.  If no one else sends a link, I'll check.  If I do, I'll send it to my Dropbox account and send you a link.