List Moderation #adminnotice

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,

This is a note that Gene is no longer a moderator on this list. I would like to thank Gene for his service to this list and its members over the past year.

I have reached out to those of you who expressed interest in serving as part of the moderation team. However, if you are interested, please send me an e-mail at nimerjaber1@... and I will be making my final decision as to new moderatons by the end of the week.

Thanks.

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970) (658-0358) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!