locked Re: Exporting bookmarks to a file?

Kevin Cussick

Gene, sit back and keep your hands off the keyboard.

On 11/02/2019 18:44, Gene wrote:
Again, doing what you accuse me of. A message filled with nothing but invective, accusations, and attacks. Not one substantive example. Not one quote from one message. And wild exageration. This list has something like a thousand members. Something like four people who don't like me for various reasons is hardly a multitude. Please, either respond substantivbelie or stop the flames, which have no substance except your lothing of me.
From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 12:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Exporting bookmarks to a file?
On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 01:09 PM, Gene wrote:
You have disliked me irrationally for a long time. I am civil to you and you always attack me and start debates first.
No, Gene, my dislike and that expressed by a multitude of others at this point is entirely rational and entirely based in your own behavior, which has now been very accurately and comprehensively characterized.
You will not take any constructive criticism and always insist on lashing out, in the most ugly way and at great length, at anyone who dares offer any.
This has nothing whatsoever to do with me, and everything, my dear, to do with you.