Re: Intro & Question

Sarah k Alawami

I believe there is a developers list. If you go to your groups list, and then click nvda, find t eh @ symbol and click the link, it will look like an email address but is not, you will be taken to the main page. Join the dev sub group and you should be good to go.

On 11 Feb 2019, at 14:17, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

Hey!

You’ll totally love NVDA. It’s awesome

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Honaker
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 11:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Intro & Question

Greetings All,

I am beginning the process of learning NVDA and as a former programmer am interested in trying my hand at a little Python programming.

I downloaded Python 3.7 and executed the Idle app.

The Python shell came up, but I do not see any prompts with NVDA or Jaws.  What am I missing and how do I proceed?  Any guidance is welcome.

Thanks!  Lh

Larry W. Honaker

Kc8pdx@...