Re: Autocorrect question.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
It's in Proofing options:
1. Press alt+f, then t to open options
2. Press CONTROL+TAB twice to move down to "Proofing" then press alt+a to open auto correct options.
3. The focus is in "Replace", so type the string you want to replace "a.*
4. Press TAB then type the string to replace it with "A
5. Press ALT+A to add that and ENTER to activate OK.
6. Press TAB to move off the autocorrect button then press ENTER to activate OK again.
Now you should be able to type "a.* and it should change it as soon as you press the *.
On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 1:37 AM Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote: