Re: latest accessible version of tor browser?

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi zahra

Thanks for the link yep it is the accessible version just downloaded it and set it up it looks as though 8 is not accessible which i tried before. I should state that on my road tested programs page the last good working copy.

Gene nz

On 12/02/2019 4:11 PM, zahra wrote:
hello.
i heard that the versions after version 8 are not accessible and i did
not even test the newer versions.
but i think that the last accessible version is 7.5.6 and i have
direct link for its english US version.

https://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/torbrowser/7.5.6/torbrowser-install-7.5.6_en-US.exe

On 2/11/19, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:
can any one send me the latest version of tor browser that works with nvda?

thanks

Hank

--
check out my song on youtube