Re: latest accessible version of tor browser?

hi gene nz.
your welcome and God bless you for your kindness and supporting people.

On 2/11/19, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
Hi zahra

Thanks for the link yep it is the accessible version just downloaded it and
set it up it looks as though 8 is not accessible which i tried before. I
should state that on my road tested programs page the last good working
copy.

Gene nz

On 12/02/2019 4:11 PM, zahra wrote:

hello.
i heard that the versions after version 8 are not accessible and i did
not even test the newer versions.
but i think that the last accessible version is 7.5.6 and i have
direct link for its english US version.

https://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/torbrowser/7.5.6/torbrowser-install-7.5.6_en-US.exe

On 2/11/19, The Wolf
<hank.smith966@...><mailto:hank.smith966@...> wrote:

can any one send me the latest version of tor browser that works with nvda?

thanks

Hank

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material

Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK
sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their
computers. To find out which location (or locations) are nearest to you
please visit http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries
(Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa). To find out which software is installed
on the APNK network please visit the following link
http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.info/faq/software To find out how to use
NVDA on APNK computers please visit the following link
http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.info/faq/nvda

To find out which software is available on the Christchurch City Library
network, and how to start the NVDA screen reader, please go to the following
links. Software available
https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faq/computers/#faq_5884 How to
start the NVDA screen reader on Christchurch City Library computers
https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faqs/what-screen-reader-software-is-available/

To find an NVDA certified expert near you, please visit the following link
https://certification.nvaccess.org/. The certification page contains the
official list of NVDA certified individuals from around the world, who have
sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert exam.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens