From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: February-12-19 12:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and tablets

I am using NVDA on an RCA cambio tablet with intel atom z8350 processor. 2gigs ram, 32gb solid state drive with 128gb micro sd card and windows 10 home 32bit. It works very very well. Best part is this tablet also has a physical keyboard. NVDA works very good with the touch screen. I had to change some of the keyboard commands because they did not work with this particular tablet's keyboard dock but once I did that it works just fine.