From: "hurrikennyandopo ..." <hurrikennyandopo@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 5:52 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] latest accessible version of tor browser?

Hi zahra

Thanks for the link yep it is the accessible version just downloaded it and set it up it looks as though 8 is not accessible which i tried before. I should state that on my road tested programs page the last good working copy.

Gene nz

On 12/02/2019 4:11 PM, zahra wrote:

hello.
i heard that the versions after version 8 are not accessible and i did
not even test the newer versions.
but i think that the last accessible version is 7.5.6 and i have
direct link for its english US version.

https://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/torbrowser/7.5.6/torbrowser-install-7.5.6_en-US.exe

On 2/11/19, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...><mailto:hank.smith966@...> wrote:

can any one send me the latest version of tor browser that works with nvda?

thanks

Hank

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]

Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their computers. To find out which location (or locations) are nearest to you please visit http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries (Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa). To find out which software is installed on the APNK network please visit the following link http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.info/faq/software To find out how to use NVDA on APNK computers please visit the following link http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.info/faq/nvda

To find out which software is available on the Christchurch City Library network, and how to start the NVDA screen reader, please go to the following links. Software available https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faq/computers/#faq_5884 How to start the NVDA screen reader on Christchurch City Library computers https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faqs/what-screen-reader-software-is-available/