From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 8:04 PM
Subject: [nvda] Need help with BrailleExtender

Hello,

My first attempt to hide dots 7-8 worked, but the side effects are unacceptable. The down arrow on the keyboard hides
oor shows the dots, but now I can't use menus, including the NVDA menus, unless I happen to remember the letter for an
option. How do i get out of this!? BrailleExtender seems to have its own configuration file.. Restarting NVDA doesn't
fix the problem. Neither does reloading BrailleExtender.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer