From: "Marco Oros" <marco.oros93@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 8:31 PM
Subject: [nvda] Firefox fails with Google spread sheets

Hi!

I have a question, but I don't know, that It is because of NVDA. Maybe yes.

I would like to use Google sheets, because I'll need It to new work. Problem is, that very often Firefox fails. Do You know this fail notification.

I have a question. Have You similar problems with It?

I have tried to use Google Chrome, but It isn't possible with NVDA and Jaws is difficult to use, I think new versions.

Thank You for Your help.

Marco Oros