Re: Firefox fails with Google spread sheets

Yeah I get that sort of thing from time to time, starting to suspect its the net in general.

If I want something fast, the morning to mid afternoon is good.

At night, then I try to do little things but not big things.

I am certain that a lot of people game at night here in new zealand so.

In the weekends after the morning the everything can get quite slow to.

Now its summer so its not a big drain, but in winter, thats when you really notice how overloaded the net has become.

I share the wireless space with about 3 other networks most of the time, technically its 6 but 2 of those are mine.

At nights and in the weekends its like 10 or so sometimes more, but its just on the end where I could get a little annoyed about it all.

However I figure as long as I process everything I need to do in the morning and thats quite easy these days, then it doesn't really matter.

On 13/02/2019 8:22 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I got the server at  whatever with google in it, cannot be found try again, you do so and it limps into existence and acts like its loaded with treacle.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-