Re: why i love NVDA

molly the blind tech lover

Um... Don't worry about it. It was nothing really... But let's talk about NVDA 😊

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 2:29 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] why i love NVDA

Actually I've not noticed anything I'd call an argument on here for some time, passionate discussions certainly, but I come from the world of Usenet where flame wars abound and trolls play all day, so I don my fireproof suit and hit next.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-