Re: List Moderation #adminnotice

molly the blind tech lover

Hey, if we get new moderators does this mean we can’t joke around lol.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 2:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] List Moderation #adminnotice

I'm also not going to apply even though some might want me to. I'm going through some heal stuff, and my heal comes first. Who ever is chosen, will be better than me anyway, I hope.

Good luck to all.

On 12 Feb 2019, at 11:25, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

I did not know there was a vacancy till now, No thanks, I'm too verbose already and with my problem of mail coming in out of sequence it makes thing difficult to tell if you have the whole thread.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-