locked Re: NVDA and tablets

Sarah k Alawami

If you are viewing a map on a laptop and you want to zoom in, ir you want to highlight somethingn on the laptop display and take action, then a touch screen might be good. My mom uses her touch screen on her laptop for her job to zoom in on maps etc.

On 12 Feb 2019, at 12:08, Chris Shook wrote:

Tell me about it. I don't think a touch screen works as well on a laptip as it does on a tablet.
You know, come to think of it, what is the point of a touch screen on a laptip? THats what the keyboard and mouse are for.