Re: why i love NVDA

Blackboard6 was that I used at university the only thing that didn't work was some of the assignment submition and review stuff.

Then it went through a patch where accessibility was poor.

Now there a few more new laws and rules, and while people still make inaccessible stuff, it seems to be good if people at least the big companies try at least.

And a lot of tools have abilities to make things accessibil and even encourage it.

On 13/02/2019 9:10 AM, Chris Shook wrote:
We used blackboard at my college. I think I still have the link somewhere. The accessibility has definitely gotten better over the years.