locked Re: NVDA and tablets

molly the blind tech lover

Agreed. Xbox. Red ring of death, overheated GPU, etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 3:46 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and tablets

Well google and android, it works ok, apple the same.

Its my view that microsoft never got it right.

The keyboard is for windows not touchscreens.

Now where I have had to use the mouse with something I can, but some stuff is really quite hard to do, I mean the blind can use touch and mouse in windows but its far from easy to do.

Now that doesn't mean you can't use it but its a bit owneriss right now.

On 13/02/2019 9:08 AM, Chris Shook wrote:
Tell me about it. I don't think a touch screen works as well on a
laptip as it does on a tablet.
You know, come to think of it, what is the point of a touch screen on
a laptip? THats what the keyboard and mouse are for.

.