Re: why i love NVDA

molly the blind tech lover

Agreed. If it weren't for NVDA... Well I don't know where I'd be.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 3:48 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] why i love NVDA

Blackboard6 was that I used at university the only thing that didn't work was some of the assignment submition and review stuff.

Then it went through a patch where accessibility was poor.

Now there a few more new laws and rules, and while people still make inaccessible stuff, it seems to be good if people at least the big companies try at least.

And a lot of tools have abilities to make things accessibil and even encourage it.

On 13/02/2019 9:10 AM, Chris Shook wrote:
We used blackboard at my college. I think I still have the link
somewhere. The accessibility has definitely gotten better over the years.