Re: Location vs reader

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Also with the focus add on, if you press the nvda key + the tab key it should tell you if it is on screen or off screen where you can not see it, then you might have to scroll to see where it is.

Gene nz

On 17/06/2016 10:06 PM, Semirhage wrote:
Okay so if I am trying to show my husband something I'm looking at online sometimes NVDA will read one thing but the screen is showing something else, usually way above. But it does the same thing to me a little if I click on a you tube link I want or where NVDA tells me it is, it will end up on another link. So it acts up worst for us on Amazon when it comes to NVDA  reading one thing and my husband seeing another then for me on you tube it's hit and miss. LOL. Any thoughts?
Sem