From: Semirhage
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Location vs reader

It's just that NVDA seems to read far from where is visible and I don't get why it doesn't all stay together. LOL. If it tells me I'm on one you tube link and I'm really on another it's a pain. Not sure the box will help with t hat, but if it helps my husband it's cool. We'll just have to try it out and see. Thanks to all. It's not usually an article so much as a website with pictures. If we're looking at a dragon or gargoyle pendant or whatever, I can only get so much from the description people put up on sites so if it sounds cool I want him to look at it to see if we want it because he knows the style I like and he likes the same so yeah...but like I wanted to show him a gargoyle pendant and he was seeing like five pendants above where i was so yeah we'll try this out and see how it works.
Sem

Virus-free