From: Semirhage
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2016 1:05 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Facebook with NVDA

Thanks,Jene. So capss lock then space. Do I release caps lock then space or
just press caps lock first then hold it while spacing? I guess little things
like that may matter LOL. I actually got it to work once last night after
writing this, and it gave the nice clicking sound and I was all happy but it
was mainly luck. LOL.
Sem