Re: List Moderation #adminnotice

Nimer Jaber

No!! No joking allowed!! This is your big bad owner, and no joking I tell you, no joking allowed!!

Seriously, I generally run a pretty loose ship, and believe that many things sort themselves out, that everyone is an adult, and until they prove me otherwise, I assume that the more hands-off I am, the better unless something comes up that requires me to step in. My job, as I see it, is to serve you and the community. I will be looking for a moderator with the same mindset, and joking will certainly not be disallowed.

As for off-topic messages, I have always said that off-topic messages, in a small quantity, are helpful to lists and list members, but if threads go on for days, or if a member continually posts off-topic messages, that at some point has to end for the sanity of the thousand members we have on this list.

Thanks as always for each of your contributions to jokes!

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 3:33 PM Chris Shook <chris0309@...> wrote:
My apologies as well.
I'll try and stay on topic in the future.

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970) (658-0358) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!