Re: Problems With NVDA

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hello again.
I've been able to run the com fix registration tool as suggested by Quentin.
The experience with NVDA since I did the run, has been new and
wonderful. The screen reader no longer reads unknown, and web
browsers are now working very well.
The firefox browser which before now was not responsive, is now
working very well.
I can't thank you all on this list enough for sharing your experiences
and information on using the scrreen reader.
Added to that I wish to thank the developers of the program, and those
supporting it's development.
It's constant update has improved it over time.
Thanks and cheers.
Ibrahim.

On 2/8/19, Ibrahim Ajayi via Groups.Io <kobisko=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello again:
I thank all those who found time to respond to my issue.
Brian, My GBRam is a low grid. It is just 2GB. But even with that I
don't have this problem with JAWS. But as I said yesterday, chrome
appears to be reasonably fine with the screen reader, although firefox
and internet explorer are almost unusable.
I am thinking of increasing my GB ram with an SDCard.
Regards.
Ibrahim.

Well I'd not go that far but it is faster on lower spec machines,
certainly.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.