Pasting problems in Word 2010

Bhavya shah

Dear all,
In Microsoft Word 2010, one of the most annoying problems I am facing
is the constant reminder to choose the pasting style whenever I paste
something from a part of the document to another. If I arrow around,
then this doesn't appear, but only when I Ctrl + up/down arrow to
navigate by paragraphs.
I tried choosing default paste this time form the two options given
but in the Advanced Word Settings dialog it popped up too, I found all
types of pasting situations having already set default pasting
settings.
This gets very cumbersome when I need to navigate often by the pasted
section of text, as this pasting menu suddenly appears and obstructs
my path temporarily.
I would sincerely appreciate any assistance.
Thanks.

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah