locked Re: NVDA and tablets

molly the blind tech lover

Maybe it works with narrator?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 8:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and tablets

Well, some computers have different ways by which you can go there, so I wouldn't know the right answer for you.
However, don't want to let you down but it's just inaccessible for us. Means we only can do anything there with sighted assistance. So sad.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 12/02/2019 23:30, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

How do you go to the bios settings? I’ve always wanted to explore that setting 😀