From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 3:48 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Chat Subgroup - It may now have a purpose!

For those who really wish to chat via an e-mail list, anyone who is a member of the NVDA group can subscribe to the chat subgroup. Here are the addresses:

* Post: chat@nvda.groups.io
* Subscribe: chat+subscribe@nvda.groups.io
* Group Owner: chat+owner@nvda.groups.io
* Help: chat+help@nvda.groups.io

The web interface is also available at: https://nvda.groups.io/g/chat/topics

*A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.*

~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back