From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2016 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Blogging with NVDA

What changes?  There have been some changes to the options dialog.  It still retains its old form but now there is no ok button and it's structure is technically more like a web page.  But the user still experiences it pretty much as a ddialog.  You may have to do certain things to get it to work, such as turn off browse mode after you open options.  Similar changes were made in the add ons interface.

Please ask about things here when changes occur so you can see if the changes are just minor annoyances or differences or if they really mean something.  In most cases, Firefox has been superior for years.  It is far better to consult here and try to learn the new changes than switch browsers.